You are here
Black & Gold Event
PTO organizes and provides the volunteers for the annual Black & Gold Event. This annual fundraiser has provided the following:
- In 2010, $110,000 was raised to remodel the classrooms and science labs at the Secondary Campus.
- In 2011, $210,000 was raised to purchase new furniture and a Welcome Desk at the Elementary Campus, funded new Preschool and Elementary School curriculum and updated the fiber optics at the Secondary Campus.
- In 2012, approximately $300,000 was raised for our "Possess The Land" Campaign.
- In 2013, over $190,000 was raised to fund the Phase I expansion project.
- In 2014, due to our the school's highly successful Dynasty Forever event, Black & Gold consisted of a cyber auction and the sale of preschool and elementary grade level art at the PE Show and Grandparents' Day. Over $25,000 was raised for the purchase of new rugs for the preschool, a class set of Ipads for the 4th/5th grades and funded improvements made to the Northland Academic Center at the secondary campus.
- $112,000 was raised at Black and Gold 2016.