You are here
Spiritual Life - Secondary
We are spiritual beings and, as such, we seek to honor God in all that we do (Col. 3:23). Spiritual life is not just something we do here at NCS - it is who we are (John 10:10). This thread runs throughout our campus on a daily basis. It may occur as a teacher leads prayer in class, as students join together off-campus for weekly Bible studies, or on the Athletic fields as we seek to honor God with our abilities and character. One of the many ways we provide for spiritual growth is to set aside some specific time each week for corporate worship and study.
Weekly Chapel Programs
- Bruce Crevier (www.champions-forever.com)
- Dr. Peter J. Williams (Warden-Tyndale House)
- Nick Vujicic (www.lifewithoutlimbs.org)
- Josh McDowell (www.josh.org)
- Mwangaza Children’s Choir (www.mwangazachoir.org)
- Shannon Cutts (www.key-to-life.com)
- Jenna Lucado-Bishop (revolvetour.com)
- Dr. Mike Gorrie (www.highcallingnz.com)
- Evangel University Concert Choir (www.evangel.edu)
- Tiger Coffman (tigercoffman.com)
- Jews for Jesus (www.jewsforjesus.org)
...and many, many, more!