You are here
Preschool Summer Program
The 2017 Northland Christian School Preschool Program is designed to be a fun, safe learning experience for children 18 months through 5 years of age that have not participated in Kindergarten. The nine week program includes Bible, Art, Singing, Games, Centers, and Group and Individual Play. Opportunities for letter and number recognition, science, social studies and other areas of preschool learning will be explored. Special days are planned for large and small motor development. The regular program day is from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. with morning and afternoon care available. Part-time and full-time programs are offered.
Where: Elementary Campus / 2700 Cypress Creek Parkway
When: June 5th - August 4th, 2017
- Bike days
- Snow cones
- 4th of July Celebration
- June 5-9
- God’s Wonderful World
- Children learn about the world God made for us. From dark to light and the sun, moon and stars; God’s heavens are explored through the Creation story.
- June 12-16
- God’s Creatures
- God created animals and learning about them is lots of fun. From tiny to huge, God made them one by one.
- June 19-23
- We are Fearfully and Wonderfully Made
- Can you hop on one foot? Can you bounce a ball or eat a lemon? Experience the five senses and other amazing facts about our bodies.
- June 26-30
- Stars and Stripes
- Let’s celebrate our world through patterns and shapes, even in our country’s flag.
- July 3-7
- Opportunities in our Community
- What does a baker do? Who is a vet? Do firemen rescue cats? Exploring different jobs in our community can be very interesting.
- July 10-14
- Under Construction
- From building the Tower of Babel to Joshua’s demolition team; we will learn about these amazing stories from the Bible. Let’s do our own constructing.
- July 17-21
- Manners Rule
- Abraham invited friends for dinner and got a surprise. A little boy shared his lunch and it exploded. Manners are an important aspect of being a good person. Let’s explore how they can teach us today.
- July 24-28
- Colors, Colors Everywhere
- God made the colors in the rainbow. Can you name them all? What happens when we mix them together? Let’s experiment. What is your favorite?
- July 31-August 4
- Jonah and His Big Adventure
- Learn how Jonah traveled on a boat and in a fish to discover God’s will for him. Discover all the aspects of this interesting story.