You are here
Tuition and Fee Schedule (K-12th) for 2017-18
|* 1 Payment due by 4/10/2017
**All monthly payment plans must be paid in full by April 2018.
|January 10||Enrollment begins for new and returning students, $500 Tuition Deposit due to guarantee a space for returning students.|
|April 10||Deadline to pay tuition in full, complete account set up with FACTS for monthly payments, or seure a tuition loan through YourTuitionSolution.com
|May 1, 5, 15, 20||FACTS tuition drafts begin.|
|August 1||Optional tuition insurance premium due and / or five year locked tuition rate payment.|
- Application/Testing Fee $150:
Per new student; due with application; non-refundable
- Enrollment Fee $500:
Per new student; due upon acceptance; non-refundable
- Returning Student $500 Annual Tuition Deposit:
Due upon re-enrollment; non-refundable
Northland offers several extended care plans for elementary school students. Annual five-day plans are listed below. Several part-time plans are also available.
- Plan 1
$710 6:30 a.m. - 7:30 a.m.
- Plan 2
$1,425 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Plan 3
$2,140 6:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Holiday care
$675 6:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Drop-in daily rate
$7 for the morning, $7 for the afternoon until 4:30 p.m. or $15 until 6:30 p.m.
Northland offers after school care for Secondary students from 3:20 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. each school day. For security purposes all students on campus who are not in a supervised activity after 4pm will be required to report to after school care.
- Annual fee - $1,530
- Drop-in daily rate - $15 per day
Optional Tuition Insurance Fee - 3.3% of total tuition due and payable by August 1, 2017 or within 30 days of enrollment date. For plan details contact Cathy Yerian at 281-587-6404.
Sibling Tuition Discount - The oldest student in family will pay full tuition. All siblings will be discounted 10% of his / her tuition.
Alumni Discount - Students who are children of Northland Graduates will receive a 10% alumni discount on tuition. This discount may not be combined with any other discounts.
Northland Preschool to Elementary Transition Discount - Students enrolled in the NCS Preschool 4’s program will be granted a one time 5% discount to be applied towards Kindergarten or LEAP tuition. Monthly payments for those not paying tuition in full will commence in June. Families receiving a staff or minister’s discount are not eligible for the Transition Discount.
Tuition Payments - Balances not paid in full by April 10, 2017 must be paid through FACTS Management. FACTS charges an annual fee of $45.00. FACTS will draft via bank account or credit card. All payments of tuition or fees made with a credit card will incur an additional fee.
Locked Tuition Rate Prepayment - Students entering grades 9-11 may opt for a “tuition lock” by prepaying tuition for the next 2 to 4 years at the 2017-2018 tuition rate. The 2017-2018 tuition payment will be due in full by April 10, 2017. Any remaining balance of future year(s) prepaid tuition owed will be due by August 1, 2017. If you have questions regarding this option, please contact Cathy Yerian at 281-587-6404.
Tuition Assistance - The online application is separate from the enrollment process. Please go to the Northland website Admissions tab, then select Tuition Assistance. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Apply Now”. The deadline for application and priority consideration is February 28, 2017. For additional information please contact Cathy Yerian at 281-587-6404.
Tuition Financing Options -
- One payment in full by April 10, 2017
- Monthly payments beginning May 2017, final tuition payments for all monthly plans must be paid in full by the end of April 2018.
- Extended financing terms up to 84 months with an education loan through Your Tuition Solution. For additional information or to apply visit their website at www.yourtuitionsolution.com. This company provides loans at a low fixed rate. There are no pre-payment penalties or application fees.
Tuition Refund Policy - If the student has been in attendance for ten academic days during the school year, full tuition and all other fees are non-refundable. If the student withdraws or is otherwise dismissed from NCS, all payments shall be retained by NCS and further, the remaining balance of tuition and all other fees shall be immediately due and payable.
New Family Referral Tuition Credit - This credit is intended to encourage existing families to refer new students to Northland. Only one existing family will be credited for referring a new family. In order for the referring family to receive the $500 tuition credit, the New Family Referral form must be signed and dated by the referring family and submitted with the new student’s Application for Admission. Once the new family has been enrolled for one semester, the referring family will receive the $500 tuition credit. This referral credit has no cash value, can be carried forward one year, and is non-transferable. Only one $500 tuition credit will be issued per new family and is intended only for new students entering Kindergarten through 12th grade.
The following are not eligible to receive this credit: Northland faculty and staff or any family receiving a minister’s discount.
- A limited number of Middle and High School classes require special equipment or supplies (e.g. choir, art, photography). Special class fees or team meals may be assessed depending on class requirements.
- Optional educational, athletic, and service trips are offered each year. These include academic meets, fine arts competitions, European travel, senior trip, and other events. The cost of these trips is not included in tuition.
- Elementary class activity fees range from $35 to $90 per semester, depending on grade level.
- A summer program is provided for students who have completed K-5th grade. A variety of sports, fine arts, and academic camps are conducted for middle and high school students. Programs and rates are announced during the spring each year.
- AP and Dual Credit courses have additional fees which are not included in tuition.
- Seniors will be assessed additional fees.
- Delinquent balances may be assessed a late fee.
MacBook Computer and / or iPad - All 6th -8th grade students are required to have an iPad and 9th-12th grade students are required to have a MacBook Computer. Both devices may be purchased through Northland (if purchased through Northland these devices include a 3 year warranty and sales tax). If you choose to purchase a digital device from another vendor please contact Vicki Louden, Director of Technology, at firstname.lastname@example.org, for minimum specifications for this device, special orders, or any other technology questions.